View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Texas Petition to Secede Has Enough Signatures to Require White House Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Me neither but if it came to a choice between being an American or a Texan? It's an easy choice. There is no chance these idiots get this done though.
same here...I'd move as well

but I have never heard anyone I know talking about this...to me it's a complete joke, shouldn't be taken seriously at all...tabloid shit
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote