View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NY Jet teammates rip backup Tim Tebow, believe 'terrible' quarterback hasn't improved

I can understand The Jets players being upset about having The Tebow Carnival foisted upon them. I don't expect them to win with Tebow either. I don't think The Jets have the defense that The Broncos had last year that could endure that many 3 & Outs. Tebow gets a lot of credit for The Broncos winning last year, even though the win-streak probably would never have started without the return of Elvis Dumervil. When Elvis returned, Von Miller became unblockable. The Broncos also benefited from playing in the worst division in American sports.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote