View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #226
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
How many of you are actually surprised that Jason Kidd can hoop? I know he's old, but he's literally one of the greatest to ever play the game.

Also, why is the schedule so light? I feel like every other team is 10 games into the season.

I for one am not.
I am sure there are a lot of guys in here like vultures waiting for his (predictable) period of fatigue so they can say I told you so, ignoring that what they really told was that Kidd is washed up forever and stiff and can barely move on a bball court.
Rameek I am looking at you
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote