View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is a good trade for Tyreke Evans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
Boozer for Evans and someone else.

Chicago gets: a ball dominant player who can score and make plays until D-Rose comes back. Then when D-rose comes back, Chicago can experiment with Evans' position or trade him.

Sac gets: rid of their log-jam at the combo-guard position. Veteran big in Boozer.

I don't think the Kings really need another big who's D is fair crap, the Kings frontline atm is fairly decent with JT, Cuz, Hayes and T-Rob. The kings need a good passing/shooting SG or SF. Boozer and JT pretty much have the same averages and JT is younger and more athletic and takes less shots to get his averages so I can't see this being benefical to the kings cause at all,i would rather just keep Tyreke
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote