View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What is a good trade for Tyreke Evans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
Boozer for Evans and someone else.

Chicago gets: a ball dominant player who can score and make plays until D-Rose comes back. Then when D-rose comes back, Chicago can experiment with Evans' position or trade him.

Sac gets: rid of their log-jam at the combo-guard position. Veteran big in Boozer.

I don't think the Kings really need another big who's D is fair crap, the Kings frontline atm is fairly decent with JT, Cuz, Hayes and T-Rob. The kings need a good passing/shooting SG or SF. Boozer and JT pretty much have the same averages and JT is younger and more athletic and takes less shots to get his averages so I can't see this being benefical to the kings cause at all,i would rather just keep Tyreke
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote