View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #155
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
So just started playing and an initial impression when it comes to creating a class: Is there any reason to not pick the "Greed" wildcards? I can see maybe wanting a 3rd attachment to your primary weapon but damn, going with 4-6 perks instead of 3 seems like a huge advantage over the other options.

Maybe when you're level 55. Altho to get Pro Perks you must prestige once.

But if I'm not mistaken using 3 wildcards counts against your 10 slots.

3 perks x 2 = 6 slots
3 wildcard slots

Thats 9 spots and you only will have your primary gun. No tactical, equipment, secondary or attatchments. Is it worth it? I dunno. I guess when you get to 55. You can make a ghost/stealth class but your gun wont have a silencer. It'll be interesting I'm going to create a class like that just to see. I'm only a level 29.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote