View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #63
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sources: Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni

Never a waste of time my laker loving friend. I am simply looking at the glass half full. Why did the Suns get eliminated so much? Simply because any team with have a decent big man was able to pound it inside. The sun's had no post presence other than a amare who had the playing style of a guard anyways. However we have Dwight Howard. This team assembled is much much better than the team that Mike ever had to coach. All of these players in the lineup have a good defensive IQ. I guarantee you they will get stops late in games which is more important.

Anyhow....driving and using my voice texting feature. I love my sIII.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote