View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #5
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumors That The Spanish League Wants To Invite NBA Teams To Play The King's Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
To be honest, I don't think this is a horrible idea. There's no way that any European tournament could pay enough to lure an NBA team there -- especially given the financial situation with the euro -- but why not put together a team of some former stars to compete?
Well, that team wouldn't work in many ways IMO.
* The roster players would have to play together for some time (and some of those players already play for a team).
* That roster isn't as marketable as an actual NBA team (IMO, obviously).
* Why would the NBA send an "NBA team" composed of non NBA players?

I won't get into the "who would win" stuff, as there's no way people would take it seriously.

I haven't heard anything about this BTW.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote