View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #7
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumors That The Spanish League Wants To Invite NBA Teams To Play The King's Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
As you said, who knows how credible this "news" is, but it speaks to something I've been advocating for a long time. The U.S. should put a team together of D-League level stars to play internationally in events like the Olympics.
I don't think they'd be good enough.
I believe a team of US players playing FIBA competitions would be the best choice:
* They're used to FIBA rules.
* Playing in FIBA competitions, their schedule enables them to play/train as often other international competition teams, and with the same rest.
* They wouldn't need the usual insurements NBA players need to play for their National teams.
* They'd be much better than an D-League team.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote