View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #105
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

The Rockets working to help him doesn't mean they need to do everything 100% the way he'd like it done. Listening to him talk, he sounds like a spoiled baby. I don't doubt for 1 second his issues, but he doesn't sound at all like a person trying to get better. Everything is me me me, do it like i want, do it like i need. It really reminds me of a drug addict blaming others for not allowing him to get better so they can keep taking drugs. I think it's easy, he blames them, and doesn't need to play, to fly, because the rockets "won't allow him to".
niko is online now   Reply With Quote