View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #233
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

It's amazing how perception and reality are so far apart. I've given Kidd his props and rightfully so. But let the NY media tell you, Kidd has been the reason we're winning. Just not true. If you look at his numbers however, they are very pedestrian. I know numbers don't tell the entire story but let's get serious hear. JR and Melo are carrying this team. At some point, we're going to need more production out of our starting 2 guard position. Hs numbers are the same as the lockout season we'll excuse him for. If it was anybody else, we'd be distraught that our starting 2 guard is getting us 7 ppg 2 apg and 3 rpg. Once again, I give credit where it's due, but Kidd's play is a far cry from "see I told you so" territory.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote