View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #235
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Who's saying Kidd is the reason we're winning? Not me.

All I said (from the start) was that Kidd is an appropriate backup PG for a team like ours, and that I was happy to have him, for both on and off court reasons.
All you guys said was that Kidd is a terrible acquisition and an inadequate backup PG.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote