View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #97
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CIA Director Patreus steps down.

More Dilworth news.

From the comments:
Quote:
Looks like Dilworth might want to hire a tour guide...if just for the media

I think I've found my calling.

Quote:
The man police and neighbors called “The Dilworth Flasher” after he was accused of exposing himself to women has been arrested again – this time after police say he exposed himself near a hospital.

Michael Wayne Adams, 36, was arrested on Monday and charged with indecent exposure, public *********ion and with violating the city’s open container ordinance.

Police arrested him after they saw he exposed himself near Carolinas Medical Center.

Adams was arrested in February after he was accused of flashing women – including once as he rode a bike.

Information from the women, as well as anonymous tips, led investigators to Adams, police said.

And police say they linked him to other flashing cases on South Boulevard and in uptown.

Records show Adams is a felon with convictions dating back to the 1990s. He’s been convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering and assault with a deadly weapon, according to the N.C. Department of Correction.

Adams was released from jail on an unsecured $6,500 bond.

Anyone with information about the cases is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote