View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest Video Game Accomplishments?

I haven't done anything impressive with online play because I rarely get a chance to play games online anyway, but as far as offline goes, I think my biggest accomplishments were:

- In GranTurismo 2 for PS2, I owned almost every single car you could purchase in the game. So many, I can't even remember the exact number.

- In GTA Vice City, I had a 95% completion. That may not sound all that great but I've never reached more than 80% with any of the other GTA's.

- I beat the Mafia 2 in 2 days. Before anyone assumes I must have no life, I had gotten into a pretty bad accident last year in May and had nothing to do but rest in bed, so I began playing that game all day for 2 days.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote