View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Yea,.... I went out of my way to look for a conspiracy in Britany Murphy's death.

It was on the Home Page of ATS.... I posted the thread.

and, I'm not saying her death was a conspiracy,... but I found this Julia Davis incident interesting.

I forgot, Some of you folks are completely closed minded...

I'm not being closed minded, i just don't ****ing care. It's Brittany Murphy. Next you'll be telling me snow melting when it's hot is a conspiracy.

Find something mildly interesting please. Your last two conspiracies are a drug addict dying from chemicals (shocking) and CNN closing comments after 2 billion comments calling them ***** on an article (doubly shocking).
niko is offline   Reply With Quote