View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks are a fluke and here is why

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
They could go 10-0 and my opinion of them wouldn't change a bit. Knicks are a good team, have been for couple of years, but I don't think they'll ever be great to be considered within the tier of the elites. They are 5-0. big deal. This isn't the NFL. There are 70+ more games to go. Will overreactions ever stop on message boards? "Knicks are the best, Heat are done" Come on you cannnot be serious with this crap.

I do fully expect them to reach 50 wins this year, so consider it a semi-fluke if you will.

50+ wins in the east ensures HCA advantage, which virtually ensures a second round appearance. that would exceed nearly everyone's preseason expectations. thus, it is far from likely to happen.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote