View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #43
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
and with all that baggage, he still was a better choice than Romney/Ryan or Palin/McCain by a mile..

Says more about the current GOP than anything else.

I don't think we've had many good presidential candidates for years, and I do think it's a sad commentary. With that being said, I did like Romney and McCain and voted for both(didn't like either Ryan or Palin, though), then again, I think Joe Biden is terrible himself.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote