View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who was the best college player you seen?

Len Bias is the first guy I really remember, but I was young, and access wasn't nearly like it is now.
I have very vivid memories of Derrick Coleman. And more still of Chris Webber, Shaq, and all three Duke guys from that era, Hurley/Hill/Laettner, all of whom I hated, and Jamal Mashburn.

Given the choice of all the guys I remember watching in college as pro prospects, not knowing how their careers would wind up, I'd go Shaq, Bias, Webber ahead of anyone else I can think of. Coleman would be up there too, but probably behind Duncan and maybe a few others.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote