View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #25
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Because you're full of nonsense and I don't dislike Israel, I don't dislike it's people and I don't dislike their beliefs or their civilans. I dislike theirabuse towards the palestinians, the israeli government that is, and you're trying to justify occupation and abuse.

And i don't love Palestine, would you say that you dislike Palestine and love Israel just because you're on the other side of the argument? Stop being stupid, standing up for what is right is not equal with loving or hating.
Standing up for state-sanctioned terrorism is what's right nowadays?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote