View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #66
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sources: Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni

I doubt they're going to resign Goudelock. I think he got way over hyped as a player. The interesting thing that I think about is if they would've fired Brown before the season and shocked everyone by hiring D'Antoni is the Lakers probably would've been able to sign Barbosa instead of him choosing the Celtics. That would've made the bench better. I think Meeks and Jamison will do better in an offense that has better spacing and will get them better looks. The bench doesn't seem like it's in bad shape to me. It just seems like they need a real system to run. Brown held them back a ton.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote