View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #45
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
What do you propose that Palestine does after getting abused by Israelis on daily basis while they occupy your land more and more by every that goes by?

I like how all this massive rockets very rarely kills Israelis while the Israelis kill on weekly basis while trying to make "peace".

There's two sides on the coin but your pride about your jewish heritage is making you completely blind. You excuse everything that Israel has done but you make extremely big deals out of everything Palestine is behind.
You're right, 527 rockets launched in two days targeting civilians is no big deal. I'm overexagerating the situation to fit my evil zionist agenda.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote