View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade Metta World Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
It's a basketball forum not a homerish circle J3RK, everyone is going to have opinions and expectations....if they feel a player is not pulling his weight they will say so......even Kobe will get bashed after scoring 40+ points
I don't always agree with what is said but I respect everyone's right to their opinion.....Don't lose sight of that, you have done a fantastic job Mr. Mod

THank you man and I agree. Its just from a basketball standpoint, I want to see some optimism here and there. If everything is about the bad, I start getting depressed. I already got enough bad in my personal life, and would like to watch some refreshing basketball.

Smush was bad, he left. After that it was Kwame, he left. After that it was Odom. Odom picked it up and improved. After that it was the decline of Pau Gasol. After that it was the hiring of Mike Brown. Now that Mike Brown is gone, Ron Artest?

Ron has given the lakers his 110% every single game, whether they were down 30 or up 30. Without Ron Artest, we don't win against the celtics in game 7. How many times have we seen Ron hit clutch shots when a game is on the line? All this and he's just a role player making midlevel cash. When are we going to stop the crucifixion of a basketball team? Just watch and have fun. You know? Not everything has to be the best....
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote