View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #70
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Sources: Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Again, the only similarity between a HOF basketball player, and someone like me, is their opinions carry the same value. Magic was 0-10 as our interim coach. From his experience, could he tell you in all honesty that he's played/dealt with either Phil or D'antoni?

Its no surprise. Its the safe answer to be honest. Anyone would normally choose Phil over D'antoni. I would have opted for phil if Nash wasn't on the team. To win the trophy though, everyone has to be contributing and on the same page.

Look at what happened the last time we had a veteran star point guard on the team (Gary Payton). He lost interest, and barely played in the finals against detroit. Would you want Nash to lose interest?

Not a bit of this made any sense
It's not even worth the momentary space on my computer screen.....I just hate how you downgrade Lakers legends......Magic's opinion same weight as yours????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

As Magic said......if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything......so I'll stop myself right there. mmmm.....yeah not things that I should say.....
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote