View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #20
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: International Posters: Let me learn ya

I'm in Australia. Great country, laid back, good everything. A lot of juniors play ball in the off season for Australia Football/Cricket but most give up when their older. Not many follow the NBA any more, a lot of people vaguely followed it in the 90s with Jordan (through highlights shows mainly) so it seems like 80% of people you mention basketball to go for the Bulls/Lakers/Celtics but can't name anyone besides Kobe. Jerseys and Hats seem to be in style now but I'm guessing most people wearing them don't really follow the game very close. I disagree U.S is the best country though, you can actually get a job\afford petrol\not get hit with hurricanes down here.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote