View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #17
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: You want Conspiracy? The World is Flat!

The Earth's hollow and Hitler found an entrance to it in the south pole and escaped there at the end of world war 2. Ancient aliens also landed and posed as gods early in our history too which explains why most religions have the same general facts and most gods are depicted/described in basic terms that could be used to explain space ships and the like.

There's some real interesting stuff out there. I don't believe any of them but I don't rule them out as crackpot either.
I do believe we were more technological in the past than what is recorded these days. There's the common belief that because we're more modern we must be so much smarter and our ancestors were dumb but that's not really true. There's alot of historical artifacts that don't fit with the time period that their dated from.

Last edited by outbreak : 11-15-2012 at 08:25 PM.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote