View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #2101
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I'd run with Spiller and Richardson. I've made it a point not to play dudes going up against Chicago's D...they're just too good. Cleveland most likely'll try to stay away from Dallas' secondary and Miami's run D has been brutal. No Fred Jackson either.

this is what I love about arian foster. so far this year, he has been basically matchup proof. played him last week against the bears defense with confidence. the only other RB who i would start against bears or SF without any second thoughts this season is adrian peterson.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote