View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #259
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (09-07-2012)

My Gamertag is BanditoTR

I play NBA 2k13 and pretty much that's it. I play a little resident evil 5 and Black ops but I didn't buy the last game because I got bored of it. I speak spanish as my first language...:)
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote