View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #123
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

I decided to go with a little bit of a risk on go with a phone and OS that I'm not familiar with, but would love to try. I'll be waiting for my Lumia in the mail coming hopefully sooner rather than later.

On a side note: fuck Metro PCS. I tried to transfer my number to AT&T, but needed some 8 digit code from Metro. I called Metro and they said I couldn't get that 8 digit code until I gave them the 4 digit high security code that I personally never set on my account. Upon telling them that they said I had to get it from a store, go to the store and they say I had to go to a corporate store which was 40 minutes away. I decide to say screw it, not worth the trouble I'll just get a brand new number.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote