View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #26
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: International Posters: Let me learn ya

Well I am from Puerto Rico and I live in a small town in the south called Arroyo. Basketball is probably the second biggest sport here, Baseball being the first (by a lot). My town is pretty rural and there is nothing going on here in the way of clubs and all that sh1t. I really hate this town but I am broke and I am stuck here. The women here are fine if you into latino chicks. I live like 15 min from the beach on foot so yeah at least that's pretty cool...I am going to post some picture if I remember from my phone.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote