View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #23
Mr. NBA
I hit open layups

Default Re: Zach Randolph and Rudy Gay Can Not Coexist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Then let's talk about it in 3 weeks when he's putting up 25 ppg on 45+ percent. Grizzlies are an all around great team, I don't see them as a team with two legit stars or go to players yet. They are closer to the Nuggets stylistically (but much better than Nuggets) than they are the Heat.
He won't put up 25 points per game but Zbo and Rudy are capable of scoring when we needed most. Aside from last years playoffs, Rudy had been one of the best shot makers during crunch time. I know we do not have CP3 to isolate and destroy his man off the dribble. Aside from that, I don't think you can be that confdent in putting Blake on the block or Crawford isolating during crunch time. We have multiple options, Mike and Marc pick n roll, any of our front court players in the high post or low post, Rudy on the elbow. None of our players are as dominant as CP3 can be, but we have confidence that our front court can score with each others help. Now the league is still dictated by superstars and we have no clear superstar to counter yours. It's debatable but as a Memphis fan, I'm more confident CP3 can get a basket against us than vice versa.
Mr. NBA is offline   Reply With Quote