View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 AM   #13
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Governor Bobby Jindal to Republicans "Stop Being the Stupid Party"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Jindal still believes that creationism should be taught in public school science classes. He's just as stupid and the Republican base he's now throwing under the bus.

Really? I haven't followed his career at all, so I was not aware. I still agree with the sentiment he expressed in his article but creationism should not replace science for obvious reasons.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote