View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #19
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

Brittany Murphy was a drug addict? I'm not talking caught out and about at clubs\drinking alot but an actual addict with hard drugs?

I don't really keep up with that stuff so besides the popular trainwrecks I can be out of the loop but I never thought she was this hardcore druggie that this thread makes her out to be. Figured she was just another run of the mill party girl in her youth and not banging herione or smoking crack

She was pretty hot back in the day.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote