View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 AM   #73
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sources: Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Not a bit of this made any sense
It's not even worth the momentary space on my computer screen.....I just hate how you downgrade Lakers legends......Magic's opinion same weight as yours????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

As Magic said......if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything......so I'll stop myself right there. mmmm.....yeah not things that I should say.....

Im not downgrading his career as a player. He's a crappy coach. Lets just admit that lol. Michael Jordan was the BEST player ever. Look at him as a team owner. He freaking sucks!

I just don't think "playing credentials" should be used to so easily sway the opinions of fans. Was Kobe right about how they should trade Bynum for Kidd? Was Phil right about trading Bynum for Artest?

These "top notch legends" are so high up there they don't even notice what goes on under their nose.

How did none of my post make any sense? I TRIED TO LEARN ENGLISH I REALLY DID!!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote