View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #18
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New York Knicks (6-0) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (6-1), 9:30 PM EST, ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i was wondering why camby didnt play tonight, but i guess woody is gonna use him big time tomorrow night when we need 2 bigs down low against gasol and randolph...i dont see melo winning any battles with randolph

Not just Camby, Kurt Thomas......I'm not sure how Rasheed earned all this time ahead of both of them.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote