View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #146
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston Celtics (5-3) vs Brooklyn Nets (4-2) 8:00 EST TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
They showed some stat last night that the C's are 29-15 w/o Rondo so they can win without him. More importantly on BK's end, this was their first test in their home arena and they passed. They've been together all of 7 games, were without Wallace (and Brooks essentially) and passed the test. It doesn't tell me they are better than a healthy Celtics team, but it tells me good things about the team.

He made a comment about the Nets beating the Celtics, nothing about last night made me confident the Nets have passed the Celtics. The Celtics were in early season cruise mode and didn't have Rondo. You'll see much more if you play them later. Anyone who thinks that was the Celtics has another thing coming.

I buy you saying this says something about the Nets, i don't but it saying anything about Boston.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote