View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Far Do You See the Nets Going In The Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Rondo would be the one to exploit them. People don't get it, but their perimeter D is as bad as their interior D and is what allows them to get exploited on the inside. D.Will has been a sieve since he's been here.
I've been saying since Day 1 i don't like his effort on defense. I've always been told to wait till this year but it still seems sporadic at best.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote