View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Quick, Short & To-The-Damn-Point Video Game Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Agreed. This was probably my favorite game this year, but I happen to really like the theme and atmosphere.

I'm really enjoying ACIII, but this may be mine when it's all said and done too. I really liked it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote