View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #2103
code green
C's Fan since Dee

Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
this is what I love about arian foster. so far this year, he has been basically matchup proof. played him last week against the bears defense with confidence. the only other RB who i would start against bears or SF without any second thoughts this season is adrian peterson.

Good, because I just traded for AP and he's got Chicago two more times this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Though you gave up some homerun hitters, what you got my friend is consistency. I didn't like what you did after reading it initially but I think it will fit. Marshall's gotta be leading the league in targets. He definitely is more consistent than Cruz, this year especially. AP is a huge advantage over McCoy right now. Losing Reggie Wayne's tough; he's having a monster year but Sanders can get you some points here and there. Hopefully your league is a PPR league because Reece gets a lot of receptions.

Yup, PPR. I was already planning on benching Cruz for Sidney Rice this week just based on the fact Rice has had 5 TD's in the last 5 games, and he's been on the bench. Not to mention Manning's looked like horseshit lately. So I upgraded a wideout and halfback and got Rice in my starting lineup. He got three stars in return that he'll need to make a push for the playoffs since the rest of his team is underachieving. Win/win.

Last edited by code green : 11-16-2012 at 03:35 PM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote