View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #75
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sources: Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Listen, I know you really don't know much about Magic Johnson......or coaching for that matter. For you to state that Magic knows as much as you about coaching.....is........a Mike Brown level comment.
And worse to try to bring Kobe and Phil's proposed deals into it is just lame to say the least.......show me me anyone in a decision making position who has never made a mistake.......your comparison posts show a definite lack of knowledge of the game, no nicer way to put it.....and I am REALLY TRYING.

Now if you want to enlighten me with your knowledge then please tell me about the season that Magic took over as head coach.....you were what...3 years old or so? Yet in the time between now and then you now, through your experience, know as much about coaching as Magic???
I as there at the games, talking to the players afterwards.

Just stop it.....you were the main Mike Brown homer on here.
Magic said that Mike Brown was a bad hire and would have fired him at the end of last season. You would learn a lot more about the game if you would listen to those who know the game better........and this doesn't mean quoting bench warmer Duhon

Still laughing about Steve Blake the defensive wizard

I find it amusing that people on here think because I liked Mike Brown, that it spontaneously just lowers my credibility every time I speak. I think its completely stupid.

All I know is Magic went 0-10 as an interim coach. What should I do DK? Give him a hug, a kiss, and a chocolate chip cookie with 100$ in an envelope for christmas? 0-10 is crappy. I don't care what kind of team you have. 0-10 back then is just as bad as that is right now.

And as I mentioned in the other thread Duhon played for D'antoni, Magic never played for D'antoni. Duhon therefore wins that one as being more credible of a speaker.

Your approach at attacking my posts are intended to show everyone how "stupid" I am when it comes to the game. This approach fails with people who actually read what I have to say and use reasoning to pinpoint why I may have said something. Bottom line, if you think starting a war against good ol' lakerfreak by getting everyone else to say "I AGREE BUDDY" or "WOW DK SAYS HES DUMB....DK MUST BE SMART", then just to inform you from now, I will continue to post my opinions, respond to every post, moderate without a bias. I love this game and am not going anywhere else to post.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote