View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #53
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just watched Blade Runner for the first time...

"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" was first published in 1968. Plenty of time to influence Akira, although I don't see a strong connection, myself.

EDIT: just occured to me that "electric sheep" might be an apt nickname for a large portion of the net.

EDIT2: just found out that there are three semi-official book sequels to the movie. Cool!

Last edited by gigantes : 11-16-2012 at 03:54 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote