View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The -primetime- TOP-20 RBs of All-Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
So don't penalize the players who couldn't win the award..... but don't just not recognize those awards for the guys who did win them.

Earl is one of two players ever in the 50+ year existance of the NEA MVP award to win it three times. That means an incredible amount.
well some things I recognized that aren't shown there in the OP

I could probably justify Alexander being over Campbell going just by what I put out there in the OP, but I gave Earl the edge just due to my gut feeling on who was better there...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote