Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #35
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I just watched the episode, they have no idea what was in the case, all they know is that it was not any sort of radioactive material so I think Carrie just kind of threw something out there just taking a stab in the dark.

Well there's some explosives in the case, since they mentioned RDX showed up in the tests.

But yes, it must have been something more important for them to go commando.

Also, the CIA guys survived that attack? One of them is out of the hospital? What? I'd have to watch that scene again, but those guys were firing multiple shots from a military weapon. Why would they leave anyone alive?

It does seem to be veering away from realism.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote