View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are college rankings important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
depends on your expectations for yourself and career

going to a highly ranked and well connected school will certainly catapult you into career tracks that may otherwise not be available

but that's only for the very top, is there really a tangible difference between going to a top 60 school and top 75 school? nah I don't think so, u should pick the school based on fit, field of study, and location.
Well when I'm talking about rankings, I'm talking about the rankings of the field of study like top 50 business school vs. a business school that wasn't even ranked or something like that.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote