Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #38
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Well Quinn was 'acting' like he was dead when they walked right past him out of door. Galvez is as good as dead from what they make it sound like. Seeing as how they just shot up a store in a small neighborhood they probably didn't have too much time to go around checking pulses or firing off extra shots at everyone to make sure they're dead. Still veering away from the realism aspect I agree though.

I was precisely thinking about them firing extra shots. Wouldn't have taken anytime whatsoever.

Also I think the Quinn getting out of bed thing, they stole from Gen. Petraeus's bio.

Quote:
he suffered one of the more dramatic incidents in his career; in 1991 he was accidentally shot in the chest with an M-16 assault rifle during a live-fire exercise when a soldier tripped and his rifle discharged.[43] He was taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, where he was operated on by future U.S. Senator Bill Frist. The hospital released him early after he did fifty push-ups without resting, just a few days after the accident.[44][45]
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote