View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:56 AM   #71
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Preparation for High School Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
CONGRATS!!!

my son's 1st game is next week. they've been practicing like crazy every day, even on saturdays.
Yea we practice 6 days a week too and on Sundays I work with my trainer. We also have our first scrimmage next saturday which is sort of a test match to see where we're at. Then the following week the A team has a tournament thursday-saturday and the B team Wed-Fri. After the tournament each team gets 3 games against random public schools before league play starts.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote