View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #273
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Sorry guys. I gave my best but I just couldn't have won.

I blame this one on Woodson and refs. Woodson for going small and staying with it even when he saw it won't work.
Refs for helping Grizzlies to win.

And franchize I'm starting to agree with you on Tyson Chandler. Dude plays like a SCRUB. He played well last season but this season he has been ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. He doesn't rebound,he doesn't try,he doesn't defend and he has no moves on offense.

He didn't regress. It seems like he just doesn't give a f*ck and DOESN'T TRY.

If he continues to play like this I'm going to start to hate the guy. After getting whole team to give 100% (even Melo) the only player that always played hard (Tyson) now refuses to give any effort whatsoever.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote