View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #1756
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Just a heads up, marvel isNt faster stronger or better than superboy prime. Prime would be op for this draft.

I'm actually a little torn on this due to the location. The location serves to eff up the ring itself's powers at least a little and probably the symbiote too. Marvels own magical nature serves to combat his physical powers. Throw in marvels greater intelligence and I think I'm gonna go with marvel in an extremely close decision.

Id go with ion in a normal location. And why did you prep him??? You must have several prep people involved in trumps
Prep will allow his to address all those issues you brought up. And yeah i got a few people in trumps and ended up making the numbers up in haste.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote