View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Please help me to think I'm not going crazy

Vick was never a top 3 quarterback as a Falcon. I'm not sure where he rated but he topped out at 56% passing, never threw for 3,000 yards and maxed at 20 tds passing. What he was as a Falcon was scary. He could bust loose for a big play at any time with arms or legs. That made him entertaining and worth starting. But that doesn't mean a guy is great.

His first year as the Eages' starter he might have been top 3 and elite, but that's the only year he had like that.

Better than Sanchez? Yes, we'll give him that.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote