View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I don't have a problem with guys posting in the main forum game threads, it was just an observation. I personally don't post much in those because they tend to have a lot of trolls but it's personal preference. As such, I figured instead of making threads for each game and having 3 or 4 responses to each we may as well just make one and people can come in and make post game responses.

Completely understand what you mean and I'll try and come in here and post my opinion during/after the game more frequently. I'll start with tomorrow's game against Orlando
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote