View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #34
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you be willing to name a kid after a fictional character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
So my brother in law & his g/f are having a baby boy soon. They asked my wife & I for baby names because they want something unique, and apparently, since I'm a brown dude, I must know of some.

I suggested a couple of names that I think are cool (if you identify them from anywhere, ):
Ezio
Niko

My BIL said he liked them both but when his g/f found out they were from video games, she instantly shot them down.

What do you think ISH? Yay or nay on naming your baby after a game/tv/movie character you like? Is that extremely geeky?

And assuming you were to choose a name for your unborn child, is there any name from a game/tv show/movie you'd be willing to give your kid?
definitely not naming a kid after a video game. a name in a work of classic lit or something like that? Sure.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote