View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #172
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

UconnCeltics I noticed you were on the other team. My bad dude, I was in a party. We had 6 and I dont think they wanted to play Ground War or I would have invited you to join. You're one brave soul sticking around when you were by yourself or with 1-2 scrubs.

I have more success KD wise at TDM than Domination (in a party). I rush B so much I get killed. I dont like playing back, defensive. Impatient.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote